Thursday, May 23, 2019

Lingard blasted by Man Utd fans for using Manchester bombing tribute to promote JLingz brand

Jesse Lingard has been blasted over an Instagram post mourning the Manchester bombing victims after it was used to promote his brand.

The photo published on the JLingz account, which was liked by the Manchester United player himself, has now been deleted.

Irate viewers could not believe the image was used to promote his clothing and apparel brand, after it featured his logo at the bottom.

This is the second social media blunder Lingard has made after last year tweeting during a Munich Air Disaster memorial.

Lingard, 26, apologised then and said the post came from a member of his social media team - and it is likely that is the case this time, too.

However, that did not stop people from slamming the England forward.

One wrote: "Why plaster it with your s*** brand? Disgusting."

Another said: "Jesse Lingard actually used Manchester Arena attack to advertise @JLingz. No words."

One comment read: "Him and the rest of the p****s who are only interested in their 'brand' come on Ole lad, show them the f***ing door."

A fellow user posted: "Jesse Lingard actually put a 'Jlingz' logo on a message of remembrance. That’s a quite stunning lack of self-awareness."

Another said: "Vile in every way, I sincerely hope OGS gets rid of these pretenders to the throne, they disgust me."

One wrote: "The c***s even hashtagged ‘jlingz’ on it aswell as adding their logo, @JesseLingard what the f*** is wrong with you."

And one tweet read: "Jesse Lingard needs to sack his PR team and also f*** off to Leicester."

Some 22 people were killed after a suicide bomber, 22-year-old Manchester-born Salman Abedi, detonated his device on May 22, 2017 at the end of an Ariana Grande concert.

Witnesses told how nuts and bolts were sent flying in the blast as fans made their way to Manchester Victoria train station next door to the concert venue.



0 comments:

Post a Comment