Monday, March 25, 2019

Barcelona’s Coutinho in Shock Return to Premier League

Barcelona midfielder, Philippe Coutinho is set to return to the Premier League after leaving the English top-flight league in 2016.



AS reports that Coutinho’s agents, Kia Joorabchian and Giuliano Bertolucci, have made contact with Premier League giants, Manchester United and Chelsea over the possibility of signing the Brazilian international this summer.

The report claimed that both Joorabchian and Bertolucciy are expected to receive a response from Man United and Chelsea this week.

DAILY POST recalls that Coutinho had drawn interest from Man United and Chelsea over the past few months.

Barcelona chiefs are willing to take a huge loss on Coutinho as they are ready to negotiate offers in excess of €80million (£68.8million) for the Brazilian international.

Coutinho has ‘failed to convince’ Barcelona manager, Ernesto Valverde of his ability to secure a regular role in the first team since his arrival from Liverpool in 2018.


The 26-year-old had said last week that he has not been playing well for Barcelona so far this season.

Coutinho told Movistar+: “In the last few weeks, months even, I’ve not been playing well but I still want to improve.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment